- What is a Shared non-protected pair?
- It was asked about using 145.25 for a network of repeater for disaster work, so one would never be out of range of one.
- How or who do we work with in the surrounding states?
- What if someone puts up a repeater in one of the surrounding states that interferes with my repeater?
- What if the trustee of that repeater says he is coordinated, but it is through a coordination group that we don’t know or recognize?
- What is the biggest problem we have here in Oklahoma?
- Speaking of that, “I want a repeater pair for my area; you say there are no pairs available. You guys have one listed, but I have not heard it on the air for a long time. What’s the deal?
Frequency Coordination Issues and Answers
Submitted by wb5osm on Thu, 05/28/2009 - 02:01